Situated in the peaceful Midcoast town of Woolwich, this property is a spacious rural retreat. The property includes a beautiful 8,300 sq. ft., 3-level luxury home set among 26.4 acres of private, wooded land with 1,100 ft. of shore frontage on Brookings Bay. This 5-bedroom home offers 4 full and 2 half baths, modern features, and plenty of space to comfortably accommodate a large family, extended family, or home-based entrepreneur who appreciates the luxurious and private lifestyle.
Distinctive features of this spectacular home include a spacious gourmet kitchen, five fireplaces throughout the home, and beautiful hardwood floors and custom millwork. The luxurious first floor master suite boasts two walk-in closets, a gas fireplace, water views and a gorgeous master bath with walk-in shower and Jacuzzi. Outside, the grounds are meticulously landscaped, including raised garden beds. The outdoor living space provides an expansive water views from the deck with a screened dining area. In addition, there is an attached two-bay heated garage for vehicle storage and a finished bonus room above. Downstairs there is a walk out level featuring a spacious ballroom with natural stone, wood burning fireplace, game room, workshop, and multiple utility areas. Truly something for everyone!
Spacious Midcoast Rural Retreat
- Unemcumbered natural views in all directions and private dock
- Landscaped with raised garden beds
- Approx. 8,300 sq. ft.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 2 half baths
- 5 fireplaces, 2 wood & 3 gas
- Spacious gourmet kitchen
- Expansive water front deck with screened dining area
- 2 Bay heated garage
- Finished bonus room over the garage
- Vehicle storage with separate access under the garage
- Large entry from garage to include laundry area, 1/2 bath, pantry, coat closet, and access to screened in dining area
- Custom millwork throughout
- Hardwood floors
- Water view second floor guest rooms
- Access to water facing deck from kitchen, living room, and master bedroom
- 1st floor master suite contains 2 walk in closets, gas fireplace, water views, Jacuzzi, and walk-in shower
- Lower walk out level features ballroom with natural stone, wood burning fireplace, game room, work shop, multiple utility areas
- Systems include emergency back up generator, security system, central air conditioning on second floor, central vacuum system, intercom system, indoor/outdoor sound system, lawn/garden irrigation system on separate well
Auctioneers Note: This is not a bank ordered auction or distressed sale. We have been asked to auction this property by the family who is seeking a fair price within a reasonable period of time.
- To register to bid in this auction, each bidder will be required to present a $20,000 cashiers check, and sign the terms and conditions of the auction
- The successful bidder will be required to advance his/her deposit from $20,000 to 10% of the final selling price within 5 business days after the auction. All deposits will be nonrefundable to the winning bidder and applied to the purchase price at closing. Unsuccessful bidders will have their deposits returned immediately following the conclusion of the auction.
- The closing will take place within 30 days after the auction, no exceptions or contingencies.
- A buyers premium of 10% will be added to the final selling price at closing.
- This property is being sold as is, where is. No representation of warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein. The same is subject to errors and omissions.
- Buyer broker compensation is offered.